ZIMBRA MAIL SERVER INSTALLATION & CONFIGURATION
Zimbra provides open-source server and client software for numerous applications like messaging and collaboration: email, group calendaring, contacts, and web document management and authoring.
The Zimbra server has been made available for various platforms like Linux, Mac OS X, appliances, and virtualization platforms. The Zimbra Web 2.0 Ajax client runs on most commonly used browsers like Firefox, Safari, and IE. It also features easy integration/mash-ups of web portals, business applications, and VoIP using web services.
Zimbra Prerequisites Evaluation and Testing
- Intel/AMD 32-bit or 64-bit CPU 1.5 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB free disk space for software and logs
- Temp file space for installs and upgrades
- Additional disk space for mail storage
- Intel/AMD CPU 32-bit 2.0 GHZ+.
- For large deployments (more than 2000 users), 64-bit OS is recommended.
- Minimum – 2 GB RAM (Recommend – 4 GB).
- Temp file space for installs and upgrades.
- 10 GB free disk space for software and logs
About Our Service
Our Zimbra Hosted Email services run on the Zimbra Collaboration Suite software provided by one of the world’s leading software vendors, VMWare.
All services are powered by our clustered web hosting infrastructure ensuring fast, reliable service at all times.